1. Our Pledge
1.1 We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy and will only process your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) of Hong Kong under the laws of Hong Kong.
1.2 We are committed to protect your information given to us with care. We do not sell, rent, or loan any information that identifies you to any third party without your consent.
1.3 The personal information you give to us may be shared within our group of companies, our banks, our agents, couriers and other third parties who need your information to enable your order to be delivered or for providing/improving our services for you.
1.5 We would like to share your information with any new businesses that we may develop in the future, either on our own or with others. Our Website will be updated from time to time should we develop joint ventures or companies going forward.
2. Collection of Information about You
When you visit Our Website and/or use Our Services, we collect personal information about you in a number of ways.
2.1 Orders and registration information. We collect information from you when you conduct business with us or enroll in one of our services.
2.2 Transaction and experience information. Once you become our client, we collect and maintain personal information about your account activity, including your transactions, balances, and history. Personal information such as your name, contact details including address, telephone number, email address and information for verification of identity (e.g. copy of Hong Kong Identity Card, passport) as provided by you when you register, sign up for an event or place an order with us and enter your payment details and for the transactions conducted. This information allows us to administer your account and provide the services you have requested.
2.3 Our website usage. Information such as your computer’s IP address, operating system and anonymous information collected from cookies when you are browsing our Website to help us understand how to improve our Websites and services to you.
2.4 Third-party information providers. We may collect information about you from information services and consumer reporting agencies to verify your identity, or creditworthiness, or to better understand your commercial needs.
2.5 Supply of Personal Data to us is non-obligatory, but failure to do so may result in us being unable to process your order(s) or to provide services to you.
3. Purpose of Collection and Use of the information
3.1 You agree that all the information provided by you to us may be used and retained by us for the following purposes and for other purposes as may be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time:-
- conducting business with you;
- providing our services to you;
- analyzing, verifying and/or checking of your credit, payment, or status in relation to the provision of our services to you;
- processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities or credit facilities requested by you;
- enabling the daily operation of your account or the collection of amounts outstanding in your account in relation to our services to you;
- carrying out data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand your characteristics and buying behaviour and to provide other services better tailored to your needs, and to assist us in selecting goods and services that are likely to be of interest to you;
- providing you with regular communications from us with details of our services and the benefits;
- the normal management, operation, and maintenance of the performance of our services;
- designing new, or improving existing services provided by us, our subsidiaries, or our affiliates to you;
- investigation of complaints, suspects suspicious transactions, and research for service improvement;
- prevention, detection, or investigation of crime;
- disclosure as required by law;
- aggregated behavioural analysis;
- facilitating communication with you.
3.2 We will not use your personal data for direct marketing unless we have obtained your consent.
3.3 Information we collect will be used to process your orders, to provide services, allocate discount, offers, vouchers and so forth to you.
3.4 We may use your personal information for market research and statistical analysis, to enable us to send you information about products and services that may interest you, potentially send you vouchers or other offers and to help us to develop Our Website and services to make your browsing easier in the future, including the personalising of Our Website. The information we communicate to you may be sent by email, our internal message system, post, fax or via telephone unless you have refused us doing so.
3.5 We may send you marketing information by email, our internal message system, post, fax or phone, or use information about your browsing preferences to give you vouchers or other offers.
3.6 You have the right to:-
- Check whether we hold any of your personal data;
- Access your personal data held by us;
- Require us to correct any personal data which is inaccurate;
- Ascertain our policies and practices from time to time in relation to personal data and the types of personal data held by us; and
- Opt out from receiving marketing materials (including direct marketing) from us at any time.